We are situated just off the A497 between Criccieth and Porthmadog, at the western end of Pentrefelin village.
Coming from Criccieth:
- Take the A497 east towards Porthmadog. On entering the village of Pentrefelin you will see the 40 mph sign. Directly afterwards turn left into Eisteddfa Fishery entrance.
From the direction of Porthmadog:
- Take the A497 west towards Criccieth. The first village you come to will be Pentrefelin. Drive right through the village until you see the Plasgwyn Nursing Home on your right. A few yards further turn right into the entrance for Eisteddfa Fishery.
Putting our postcode LL52 0PT into your sat nav will take you to the centre of the village - you need to stay on the A497 and go to the Criccieth end of the village.
- For Eisteddfa or Eisteddfa Country House continue up the driveway for approx 250m and you will see a fork to the left with a separate concrete driveway going uphill. Take this fork and park at the car park at the top of the drive. You will see the entrance to the house down the short pathway to the front door.
- For Ty Mawr please continue straight up the main driveway until you reach some cottages. Bear sharp left here through a black painted gate. Ty Mawr is on your right.
- For Bwthyn Bach and Glas y Dorlan when you reach the cottages on the drive bear left up through the trees (signposted). The parking area for Bwthyn Bach is on the left a little way up the hill and the entrance to Glas y Dorlan is on the right through a pair of wooden gates.
Please don't hesitate to get in touch if you have any difficulties finding us 07753 818414 / 07759 871327 or landline 01766 522148 (landline summer only) - we want you to enjoy a stress free holiday!